Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to postpone our launch. We hope to have a class start this Fall. If that does not occur, we will be ready with a class beginning next Spring and another in the Summer. Please contact us with your questions and interest. Once we get at least 6-8 students we will announce and finalize our dates.
A discounted fee is being applied for our first class. Tuition paid in full is $6995. Ask about payment options.